The Seller Home Inspection Is Also Known As A Pre-Listing Inspection
Many sellers make the decision to have a seller inspection done on their home before they begin the selling process so they can make their home more marketable. Remember, no home is perfect but being prepared for the prospect who may decide to have an inspection done is key.
Many repair items found on the seller home inspection can be fixed with little or no cost to you and many are probably regular maintenance items for the home. Fixing or repairing items found on the inspection before you get a ready, willing and able buyer helps you to have better-negotiating leverage regarding the existing property conditions.
So what do YOU benefit from a Seller home inspection?
• Provides you the opportunity to create a much cleaner inspection report, before the buyers arrive
• Allows you time for any repairs in order to more effectively market your home in the most positive light
• Helps you honestly share everything about your home, reducing your liability for disclosure
• Reduces the buyer’s negotiating leverage regarding the existing property conditions
• Reduces the likelihood that buyers will hire their own inspector
• Reduces costly surprises being found by a buyer’s inspector after you thought you had a firm offer
• Increases the likelihood that serious offers will turn into closings
• Saves you money on repairs
• Buyers are instantly more comfortable, knowing that you have shared the homes true condition
• Increases the home buyer’s perceived value of the property
• Virtually eliminates emotionally and financially draining renegotiations
From start to finish, Quality Home Inspections stands out in service. Making the appointment was not only easy but enjoyable, as the staff was happy to help you. Ted and his son are thorough and explained every detail along the way. Ted even gave me tips on maintenance while showing the home to prospective buyers. I will highly recommend Quality Home Inspections to family and friends and use them on my next home. ~Kenny Cooper, Home Seller
The 3-Biggest Home Selling Mistakes The We See
- Setting an Unrealistic Price – Just because you think your home is worth your price doesn’t mean the market will bear the same. Work with your agent to see the best value of your home.
- Limited Showing Schedule – The goal is to accommodate as many buyers as possible even if the timing is inconvenient. If it’s not easily available for showing, it may not be easy to sell.
- Ignoring Major Repairs – A long list of maintenance issues with even the easiest to fix can turn off potential buyers.
We want to help you get your home ready to sell by providing you with the necessary information you need to fix or repair items that will have your home in tip-top shape! And ready for that buyer who will fall in Love with it. Give us a call and have your home ready for the selling market! Call (302) 883-8797 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website